top of page
Events and Races
- Sat, 23 MarLondon23 Mar 2024, 09:00 – 17:00London, London E15 2HB, UK
- Sat, 23 MarBroxbourne23 Mar 2024, 09:00 – 24 Mar 2024, 16:00Broxbourne, Broxbourne, UK23 Mar 2024, 09:00 – 24 Mar 2024, 16:00Broxbourne, Broxbourne, UKFor 2024 we are adding a 25KM event inside the Lea Valley 50KM Starting at Broxbourne the event will take you down the stunning Lea Valley canal all the way to the Here East finish. What is unique about this event is that it's being 'Powered by Gratitude'.
- Join WaitlistMon, 29 AprAmieira29 Apr 2024, 11:00 – 04 May 2024, 11:00Amieira, Vale de Moses, Yoga Retreat, 6160-052 Amieira, Portugal
- Sat, 05 OctLondon05 Oct 2024, 08:00 – 17:00London, Capel Rd, London E12 5DB, UK05 Oct 2024, 08:00 – 17:00London, Capel Rd, London E12 5DB, UKCamino's 4th staging of this epic London Eco Trail Ultra through the wilds of Epping Forest. Fantastic first time Ultra - three Aid Stations - Medals and trophies. The event starts in Wanstead Flats and makes its way south to north through all the green spaces of East London and Epping Forest
- Time is TBDLondonTime is TBDLondon, London, UKTime is TBDLondon, London, UKBack for 2024 is Camino Ultra's new 8 run Challenge. Just like the Greenways in 2022 and Blueways in 2023 this is an opportunity to run 8 new routes in London - taking in undiscovered routes in West, South, North and East London curated by Camino and ready to run 'When you want'.
2023/24 Camino Ultra events now LIVE...
COACHING & TRAINING
COACHING & TRAINING
Massively boost your running with our tailored coaching services, helping you reach new levels of performance.
As coaches we are inspired to help others prepare, train, gain entry and possibly be your on the ground team for future Spartathlons.
With our friends Vale de Moses we will host a Training camp in the Portugal Mountains in April 2024.
Listen to our Legends of Running Endurance Podcast
If you want to learn from the Legends of Running Endurance this is where you come to find out.
We talk with the most iconic figures in the ultra running world to find out what makes them tick, and what drives them to epic performances in the UK and worlds biggest ultra marathon races. You’ll find very random ultra chat, laughter, tears, race tips, training tips and inspiration to help you take your running career to the next level.
Each episode is kindly supported by a collection of our partners. EP1 health inspired coffee heroes EXHALE COFFEE - go to www.exhalecoffee.com and use CAMINO123 for first free bag
Episode 13 - Canal King - Alex WhearityLORE
00:00 / 52:14
Legends of Running Endurance - Julien CaLORE
00:00 / 38:22